Pharmacy Technician - Outpatient - Job Fair
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Care at Home, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Rotating Shift
Pharmacy Technicians Virtual Hiring Event - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Thursday, October 5th
9am - 1pm and 4pm - 7pm
The Pharmacy Technician, under direct supervision of pharmacists and in coordination with other technicians, pharmacy technicians are responsible for a variety of duties to assist in the preparation and packaging of medications, distribution and delivery of medications, maintaining proper inventory levels of medications, and keeping appropriate records and documentation.
What Awaits You:
- Career growth and development
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance if moving from more than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance to support further education
- Loan Forgiveness Program
Who Should Apply:
- Registration with the Maryland Board of Pharmacy is required upon hire.
- Must become certified through and approved certification board (PTCB or NHA) within 2 years of hire.
- 6 months experienced preferred
Shift and Schedule
Rotating shift: 8am-8pm
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.