Physical Therapist Performing Arts
Requisition #: 183942
Location: Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, MD 21044
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 14, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader and/or Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the physical limitations and medical condition of patients
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the Hospital at the site of care
40 hours per week
Bachelors Degree required
2 years of related experience required
Two (2) or more years experience in Physical Therapy preferred, relevant to the settings to which the employee will be assigned
Licensure from State of Maryland, Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.