Physical Therapist - Acute Care
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
Join an amazing global healthcare organization with lots of opportunities for growth!
Awesome benefits include:
Medical ~ Dental ~ Vision ~ Nutrition Management ~ Fitness Programs ~ Retirement ~ Daily-Life Assistance ~ Family Resources ~ Educational Benefits ~ Discount Programs ~ Pet Insurance ~ Auto/homeowners/rental Insurance ~ Holidays Off ~ Paid Time Off ~ And Much More
Location: 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore MD, 21287
Shift: Full Time, 8a-4:30p
Weekend work is required
The Physical Therapist:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Inpatient Manager;
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the physical limitations and medical condition of patients;
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function;
- Work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes;
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care;
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the Hospital at the site of care;
Completion of a Bachelor of Science, Master's Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited academic program.
Required Licensure, Certification, Etc.
Licensure from State of Maryland, Board of Physical Therapy Examiners..
Current AHA Healthcare Provider Certification.
Successful completion of clinical internships as required by academic program.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.