Physical Therapist Assistant
Requisition #: 197665
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 5, 2019
- Works under the supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Implements a treatment program as established by a licensed PT which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Works collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Prompts improvement of service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the organization
Full-time, Day Shift, 40 hours per week, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., weekend work not required
The Johns Hopkins Rehabilitation Network Therapy Clinic / ACAC Fitness & Wellness Center (Timonium, MD), Physical Medicine Rehabilitation
- Successful completion of clinical internships as required by the academic program.
- Completion of an Associate’s degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Knowledge of Physical Therapy foundation and theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, research and application, leadership and management as required by the academic program.
- Licensure from the State of Maryland, Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.