Physical Therapist II - Outpatient Rehab
Requisition #: 192031
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Lutherville, MD
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 30, 2019
- Works under the direct supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader and/or Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the physical limitations and medical condition of patients. Evaluate and treat patients in an acute care setting as part of an interdisciplinary team which includes PT, OT, SLP, and rehab tech staff.
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the Hospital at the site of care
- Mentors others to promote quality and excellence of care
Full-Time, Day Shift, 40 hours, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., weekend work is not required
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Successful completion of clinical internships as required by the academic program. Experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science, Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited academic program.
- Knowledge of Physical Therapy foundation and theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, research and application, leadership and management as required by the academic program.
- Licensure from the State of Maryland, Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.