Physical Therapist (PRN)
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Allied Health/Clinical Professional
- Day Shift
As a PRN Physical Therapist, you will:
- Provides physical therapy to assigned patients.
- Shift: 8:00a-4:30p. Weekend work is required.
Bachelor of Science from accredited Physical Therapist program
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Maryland Licensure as Physical Therapist & CPR certification, course C
- Previous experience in healthcare environment desirable.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.