Physician Assistant - Neurosurgery, PRN
Requisition #: 358643
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 23, 2021
Suburban Hospital is looking for an experienced Neurosurgery Physician Assistant / Neuro PA to assist with Neurosurgery and orthopedic spine patients.
What you will do in this role:
- First Assist in the Operating Room in Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Spine cases
- Performs neurosurgery assessments and complete neurosurgery post-operative rounds on neurosurgery and orthopedic spine patients
- Performs neurosurgery consults in the Emergency Room and Trauma Bay
- Provides back-up coverage for Trauma activations when needed
What you will need to be successful as a Neuro Physician Assistant:
- Minimum of 2 years Neurosurgery experience
- Current Maryland State license from Maryland Board of Physicians
- Current certification by the NCCPA
- ACLS and BLS certifications
- Successful completion of Physician Assistant program which is accredited by the American Medical Association
- Day, Night or weekend shifts
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.