PHYSICIAN ASST - Neuro SURGICAL
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Day Shift
Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital is seeking a motivated and skilled Physician Assistant to join our Neurosurgical team. As a premier healthcare institution, we are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, advancing medical research, and fostering the professional growth of our staff.
- Job Title: Physician Assistant - Neurosurgical
- Job ID: 629700
- Location: Bethesda, Maryland
- Collaborate with the Neurosurgical team to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Conduct patient assessments, including medical history reviews and physical examinations.
- Assist in surgical procedures, including pre-operative and post-operative care.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, such as imaging studies and laboratory tests.
- Prescribe and manage medications under the guidance of supervising physicians.
- Educate patients and their families on treatment plans and post-operative care.
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds and collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Current licensure as a Physician Assistant in the state of Maryland.
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Experience in Neurosurgical or related field preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and references through our online application system.
Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.