PRN RN -Pre-Post OP- Ambulatory Surgery
Requisition #: 380844
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 29, 2021
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Sibley Ambulatory Surgery Pre-Post Op PRN RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
- Sibley Ambulatory Surgery Center Pre-Post Op RN
- 10 hours flex start day shift (start times between 6am and 8am)
- PRN RN minimum requirements 24 hours in 4-week schedule
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of 12 contact hours per year through an accredited provider.
- Minimum of one-year current RN experience in an inpatient setting.
- CPR card
A few things we love about Sibley:
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.