PRN RN- Skilled Nursing/Rehab
Requisition #: 357065
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 29, 2021
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Skilled Nursing/Rehab PRN RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
- Renaissance Skilled Nursing/Rehab Unit
- 12 hour day shifts (7a-7p), non-benefitted
- PRN RN minimum requirements 24 hours in 4-week schedule
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of 12 contact hours per year through an accredited provider.
- Minimum of one-year current experience in an acute care setting.
- CPR card
A few things we love about Sibley:
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.