- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Day Shift
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Weekend work not required
Exempt; Pay Grade: NH
- Under general supervision Department Director, assists in developing, implementing, managing and evaluating programs which further the mission of the Johns Hopkins department
- Manages special and on-going programs
- Assists with coordination of activities, calendar and events
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience over and above the work experience requirement may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree on a 2:1 basis (8 years).
Required Work Experience:
- At least 2 years related experience in health care administration, office management, or public relations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of departmental and Hospital policies and procedures, budget verification and analysis, spreadsheets and database management.
- Requires high level of interpersonal skills and ability to analyze situations. Also need advanced MS Office computer skills.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze, plan, and organize multiple projects or responsibilities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with diverse groups of people, exchange information, and produce written correspondence.
- Ability to influence and negotiate individual and group decision making.
- Ability to maintain composure in high stress situations; handling multiple demands and demonstrating flexibility in adapting to changing conditions.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.