Program Coordinator - Corporate & Donor Engagement
Requisition #: 188828
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 3, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital located in St. Petersburg, FL, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you're going to love it here.
The Program Coordinator works autonomously as appropriate (but seeks appropriate supervision from leadership) in coordinating and managing department programs within the organization. Program development, implementation and continuous departmental improvement will be created through budget/financial preparation, executive reports, and presentations.
- Responsible for coordinating, operationalizing, and managing all aspects of key work groups to foster cohesiveness
- Coordinates and executes project management system, databases, and documents to track metrics & timelines to manage requests and assist leadership
- Performs administrative tasks as requested by various leaders to create efficiencies within the department
- Develops and maintains materials including web-based information to promote education and departmental awareness
- Responsible for coordinating, training, and providing direction of support staff to encourage direction of departmental goals and outcomes; creates reporting processes to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and events for the department
- Accountable for assisting in the development and oversight of department finances and operating budgets to minimize variance in monthly and fiscal year budgets, ensures budgets are comprehensive and accurate, and ensures accurate monthly/yearly financial tracking for leadership/management team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in program management, coordination of activities and/or operational activities
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite
- __X__ Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) pounds without assistance
- __X__ Category 2: Job classification is not exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties.
- Climate controlled office setting
- Frequent sitting with movement throughout office space
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.