- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
YOU BELONG HERE
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Employee and Dependent Tuition Assistance
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
Our competitive benefit package is designed to support the well-being and financial security of our employees. You can explore the details of our benefits offering by visiting the following link:
The Project Administrator
- Identifies, captures, and achieves, operational and strategic improvement opportunities.
- Advances organizational performance by utilizing a systems approach to analyzing processes, building relationships and facilitating change.
- Supports of facilitates organizational efforts for business process improvement, change management, system redesign and integration, and solutions development
- Provides staff support in planning and organizing cross-functional unit and cross-entity activities and committees.
Bachelor’s required. Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration or other relevant field is preferred.
Three years of health care or project management experience required. Consultant or operations experience strongly desired.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.