Project Analyst/Campus Recruiting- Office of Supply Chain
Requisition #: 424603
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 1, 2022
This position provides a broad range of analytical and project support services to the Johns Hopkins Health System and its member organizations. The general scope of the position includes, but is not limited to, using analytical tools and methods to report on operational and clinical performance, market trends and the competitive environment, and legislative and regulatory impact. The Project Analyst may also be assigned special projects as needed.
The Project Analyst will:
- analyze, compile, manipulate, and interpret data from multiple sources,
- present and format data and technical information for various end-users,
- identify and illustrate relationships among complex activities, and
- facilitate and organize meetings.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in spreadsheet, database, word processing, presentation, diagramming, and project management software is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of and/or experience in clinical or health operations is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of finance, operations, logistics, statistical and simulation modeling, administrative theory, process improvement and project management is beneficial.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required. A Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration, or other relevant fields is preferred.
One year of experience in a professional environment where the required knowledge base and skills have been utilized.
Full Time, Day Shift (40 hours)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
JHHS Supply Chain Department
3910 Keswick Road, Suite S-5500
Baltimore, MD 21211
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.