Construction Project Analyst
Requisition #: 209266
Location: Johns Hopkins Imaging, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 27, 2019
This position will manage and lead routine department of Radiology initiatives consisting of light commercial work in the renovations, alterations, and additions associated with existing Radiology space. The individual is tasked with managing projects for the facility and renovation needs of the department of Radiology, including JH Imaging sites. This individual is responsible for liaising with Radiology staff across all entities and providing ideas and solutions to all space projects, requests, and major renovations projects.
- Liaison between the designers, contractors and various JHHS, JHMI and JHH organizations and departments during all project phases
- Co-ordinate the services of the architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors
- Manage development of the total project budget and schedule
- Provide leadership, technical, and management expertise
- Develop, co-ordinate, and maintain oversight of the QA/QC program
- Review and recommend actions on design and construction documents
- Maintain effective communication between the Owner, Architect, Engineers, General Contractor and trades
Full-Time Day Shift
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
A Bachelors's Degree from an accredited University is preferred. .
Bachelor's Degree: Must have 2 years progressively responsible experience as Project Manager or similar position
High School/GED: .Must have 6 years related experience, 3 of which as a Project Manager or similar position
Works in a normal office environmnet where there are limited physical discomforts due to temperature, noise, dust, etc. Work frequently produces a high level of mental/visual fatigue due to the need to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.