Provider Practice Transformation Consultant
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Hanover, MD 21076
- Non-Clinical Professional
- Day Shift
Who you are:
As the Provider Practice Transformation Consultant for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you are directly responsible for driving healthcare transformation in quality, cost control, member experience, continuous clinical quality improvement, and provider performance in value-based programs. You are the subject matter expert in Medicare STARS, HEDIS, risk revenue, Value Based Programs, incentive programs and population health strategies.
What you’ll do:
- You will drive value-based provider group performance across quality, pharmacy, unitization and member experience metrics. You will lead healthcare transformation and continuous clinical quality improvement initiatives to support provider groups in achieving their performance goals. You are responsible for championing strategic initiatives in partnership with internal stakeholders and provider partners to meet or exceed quality and/or cost targets
- You will research, develop and conduct provider education, training and presentations to communicate the vision of and best practices for change.
- You will analyze utilization, cost, quality, and trending data to identify key performance drivers and opportunities for improvement.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience working with providers in a managed care environment, driving quality outcomes and delivering best practice education.
- High level of knowledge of quality metrics, clinical workflows, process improvement techniques; along with the ability to interpret and explain complex reporting information to providers.
- Customer mindset and a high level of understanding of primary care practice operations and population health strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of provider-based incentive and value based contracting programs.
- Exceptional organizational, project management skills and the ability to work within a matrixed environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft data software applications and other data sharing report tools.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in a clinical or healthcare discipline.
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.
Please note: US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).
This is a hybrid role and candidate must reside in the Maryland area.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.