Requisition #: 262984
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 23, 2020
The Psychology Program at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital has an immediate opening for one pediatric psychologists. Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital is a tertiary care children’s hospital serving the West Coast of Florida. The Pediatric Psychologists will be responsible for clinical, research, and education/training endeavors. This position will be responsible for outpatient therapy and providing mental health assessment to individuals in our Gender Affirming Care clinic Scholarly activities include active participation in current research and educational programming.
Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Doctoral degree with emphasis in clinical psychology, developmental psychology, school psychology, or counseling psychology
- 2 years’ experience working in a medical setting; must have experience in assessing and working with children and young adults ages 3-22 who have confirmed or suspected medical conditions and/or psychological conditions
- Florida Psychologist license
- Proficiency in data entry and standard PC based applications
- Flexibility with good time management skills
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.