RADIOLOGY CLINICAL ASST I
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Care at Home, White Marsh, MD 21162
- Day Shift
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Johns Hopkins at White Marsh
The position provides clinical, technical, and customer service assistance to radiology patients, staff, and customers. Candidate must perform duties that enhance and assist clinical operations. The clinical duties may include one or more of the following functions: Patient preparation and safety, and clerical functions such as RIS tracking, Document Capture and printing reports.
High School Diploma or GED
- Radiology Assistant I: Work experience equivalent to 2 years in a health care setting
- Radiology Assistant II: More than 6 months experience working in MRI, CT, Patient Prep
- Radiology Assistant III: More than 12 months experience working in two or more of the following positions: Registration, Biopsy Coordinator, DEXA and/or Mammography Stereo & Ultrasound.
Epic Radiant Training is required upon hire.
- Ability to interact successfully with the public
- Ability to perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining personal composure in high-stress situations
- Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with meticulous attention to detail
Johns Hopkins prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be Healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.