Radiology Technologist (16 hrs/weekends)
Requisition #: 197180
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 15, 2019
Utilizes ionizing radiation and technical skills to produce advanced diagnostic imaging for interpretation by the radiologist.
**The required hours are: Sat 7:30a-3:30p and Sun 7:00a-3:00p**
- Produces and evaluates radiological images to assist the radiologist with timely interpretation of these images for the treatment of patients
- Adheres to image specific policies related to quality and safety established by Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital and regulatory and accreditation governing bodies
- Satisfactory completion of Radiography program from an AMA accredited Radiography school
- Florida State Radiography License
- ARRT registered
- Current Basic Life Support, AHA
- __X__ Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of Fifty (50) pounds without assistance
- __X__ Category 1: Job classification is exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties
- Exposure to radiation and communicable disease is minimal using reasonable and approved precautions set forth by hospital policy
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.