Registered Nurse 2 - Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The Park Infusion Center cares for adult patients requiring an Infusion, Hydration, or Transfusion in the Ambulatory Setting. Rapid access to comprehensive care services for persons needing treatment for Sickle Cell Disease are provided.
Shifts: 10 hour day shifts; weekend rotation
What Awaits You:
- Achievable and Progressive Clinical Ladder to encourage career growth and development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $15,000 per year towards your education
- Dependent Child Tuition - Payment for up to 50% of child's tuition and eligible academic fees
- Annual Bonuses - Opportunity for up to $2,000 every year through acknowledgement of your professional nursing contributions + added bonus for completing activities that benefit your health throughout the year!
- Various Career Pathways to help you achieve your goals! Whether your interests are becoming a charge nurse, an ICU RN, getting involved in quality improvement projects, supporting our community, or beyond! We have a multitude of resources and pathways to help you get there.
• Associate's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program
• Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program must enroll in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
• Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
• BLS CPR certification required
• RN experience required
• Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
Important Notice: Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.