Experienced RN - Brain Tumor Outpatient Oncology
Requisition #: 301426
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Week: Full Time (40 or 36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 6, 2020
The Johns Hopkins Hospital- Brain Tumor Outpatient Oncology Urgent Care Clinic is to treat and support cancer patients experiencing acute symptoms and toxicities, related to their treatment, and keep them out of the Emergency Department.
Shifts: 10 hour dayshifts
- BSN/MSN from an accredited nursing program required.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- 1 year RN work experience required
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to staff, hold self and others accountable, act as a clinical resource, coach staff, lead QI/EBP initiatives, and support the unit operationally in the absence of the Lead Clinical Nurse / Nurse Manager.
- 2 years of RN work experience in oncology is preferred
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.