Registered Nurse, Neuro Critical Care Unit
Requisition #: 210143
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Jan. 24, 2020
As a Neurosurgical ICU RN, you will work with a patient population consisting brain injury/brain bleeds, brain tumors, back/spine surgery, CVA, seizures, and spinal cord injuries,
- Full-time, 36 hours, day/night rotation
- 7am – 7:30pm or 7pm – 7:30am
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred or enrolled in first BSN course within six months of hire and BSN completed within 4 years of hire
- Previous RN experience preferred but will consider New Grad
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- On campus gym
- Clinical ladder
At Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, we set the standard in medicine with a team of dedicated professionals who share a passion for providing community-based, quality-driven healthcare. Join us and discover all he ways you can grow with us while delivering on The Promise of Medicine!
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.