Requisition #: 351005
Location: Potomac Home Health Care and Home Support, Rockville, MD 20847
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 14, 2021
Potomac Home Support, Inc. (PHS) is a nonprofit organization that specializes in private duty care. When joining PHS, you became a part of our family that makes a huge difference in the community and support the cause of Potomac Home Support goals and objectives. Career opportunities are available with flexible schedule.
Responsible for conducting on a regular basis nurse monitoring for the elderly and disabled located throughout Montgomery County. Enter Nurse Monitoring visits into the LTSS tracking system timely for authorization of services.
- Current RN certification licensed with the appropriate Board of Nursing in MD
- Active CPR card;
- Must have a Motor Vehicle and MD driver's license
- Computer literate
- Skilled in assessments of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Recent nursing experience, preferably in Home Care
- Previous supervisory experience in the health care field preferred.
- Must be medically cleared by a physician to perform the duties and responbilities as set forth.
Shifts: (shifts can vary)
- Flexible schedules
- Shifts can be for day, evenings, weekends and as needed
Potomac Home Health Care and Potomac Home Support, Inc. are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Potomac Home Health Care and Potomac Home Support, Inc. is a drug-free workplace employer.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.