Registered Nurse, OR
Requisition #: 151148
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Dec. 22, 2017
Johns Hopkins employs more than 20,000 people annually across our health system. When joining Johns Hopkins, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (JHBMC) is offering a terrific opportunity for experienced OR RNs to scrub and circulate with an exceptional team in our academic medical center.
- Job Satisfaction: Nurses surveyed by Nurse.org ranked JHBMC as the second best hospital to work in the state of Maryland.
- Work/Life: Minimal on-call, flexible scheduling.
- Tuition Reimbursement: For both employee and dependents.
- Employee-centric: Offers a unique environment that combines the prestige and opportunities of a respected academic medical center with the personality and camaraderie of a community hospital.
- Clinical Leader: First academic medical center in the country to receive Advanced Total Joint Certification.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.