Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU, Nights
Requisition #: 186629
Location: Suburban Hospital, Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 6, 2019
The CVICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology.
Highly Competitive Rates (for 2+ years current CVICU experience)
Besides a great compensation package - here are the other benefits of working in our ICU:
• State of the art equipment and a bright, open working environment with Intensivists coverage 24/7
• An interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
• Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
• Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
• Outstanding educational opportunities including up to $5,000 of tuition.
• Relocation reimbursement (based on eligibility).
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
1. You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
2. You’ll need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we’d prefer you to have your BSN.
3. At a minimum, we need you to have 1+ year experience in Open Heart CVICU experience.
This is a Full Time night position (7p-7a).
There are many advantages of working at Suburban Hospital and living in the DC Metro area:
• Many museums (the Smithsonian museums are free), galleries, cultural events, restaurants, nightlife and historical sites in downtown Bethesda and Washington, DC
• In a few hours, you can find yourself in the spectacular mountain scenery of Shenandoah National Park in Virginia, the wildlife on Maryland’s glorious Chesapeake Bay, or on Delaware’s sandy white beaches
• Pro-sports enthusiasts are surrounded by professional football, baseball, basketball, soccer and hockey teams. There are numerous college teams to support too!
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.