Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU, Nights
Requisition #: 188819
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: June 19, 2019
The CVICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology. You have the opportunity to work at the newest Magnet designated hospital in Maryland (and the only Magnet hospital in Montgomery County!)
Highly Competitive Rates (for 2+ years current CVICU experience)
Besides a great compensation package - here are the other benefits of working in our ICU:
• Intensivists coverage 24/7
• An interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the Registered Nurse, at the forefront
• Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
• Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
• Outstanding educational opportunities including up to $5,250 of tuition.
• Dependent tuition (up to $15,000 per year for undergraduate studies - more details provided upon interview)
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
1. You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
2. You’ll need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we’d prefer you to have your BSN.
3. At a minimum, we need you to have 1+ years' current RN experience in Open Heart or Trauma ICU
This is a Full Time night position (7p-7a).
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.