Emergency Department RN - Part Time
Requisition #: 191842
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Limited (20 - 29)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 27, 2019
Magnet Recognition. ENA Lantern Award. Level II Trauma. Amazing Team. The only thing missing is you!
Why you want to be a Registered Nurse in Suburban Hospital’s Emergency Department:
- Interdisciplinary approach of emergency medicine and trauma care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR and ACLS
- You will need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we would prefer you to have your BSN
- At a minimum, we need you to have 1+ years’ experience in a fast-paced Emergency Department with critical and non-critical patients
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.