Registered Nurse - RN - ICU
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Rotating Shift
NOW HIRING Experienced & New Grad RNs in ICU / Critical Care
Opportunities in Baltimore, Columbia, DC, and Tampa!
Whether you prefer to work in an academic teaching hospital, community hospital, full-time, par-time, per diem, or a temporary assignment, we have a position for you! With a variety of units, specialties, and schedules to choose from, we just know you'll find the perfect role! Take the next step towards your ultimate career goals and Be a Part of Something Bigger!
What Awaits You:
- Career growth and development
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance if moving from more than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance to support further education
Who Should Apply:
- Graduates of an approved BON nursing program
- Active RN license required
- BLS CPR certification required
- RN work experience preferred but new grads encouraged to apply!
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.