Registered Nurse, RN - OR, Outpatient Surgery Center, PRN
Requisition #: 191751
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 23, 2019
The Registered Nurse / Operating Room RN will work within Suburban Hospital Outpatient Surgery Center.
The Registered Nurse / OR RN will circulate and scrub for a wide array of outpatient surgeries.
- 7a - 3:30p
- Shifts available Mon. - Fri.
- Start times do rotate slighlty based on cases and can be 6:30a, 7:30a or 8:30a
- No weekends, No on call, No holidays
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Maryland is required
- ACLS Certification required
- Previous OR experience is a must
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.