Registered Nurse: Supplemental Staffing Unit, Float Pool
Requisition #: 196262
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 4, 2019
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Supplemental Staffing Unit provides you with a flexible job opportunity, great compensation and lots of professional development opportunities and resources.
We are currently seeking experienced registered nurses- RNs with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an adult ICU and/ or med/surg settings. Our ideal RN candidate has a broad knowledge base of various disease processes and is able to work across a continuum of care that incorporates acute, intermediate, and critical care. Our collaborative work environment includes advanced practice providers, nurse extenders, unit based support technicians and administrative staff. Join our supplemental staffing team where we believe in providing the highest quality patient centered care.
- BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Minimum of 2 years of adult acute care RN work experience (ICU and/or Med-Surg)
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.