Registered Nurse - RN - Supplemental Staffing Unit - Pediatric Float
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Rotating Shift
Sign-On and Relocation Bonus Available for qualified candidates!
The Johns Hopkins Health System’s Supplemental Staffing Unit will provide you with a full-time, flexible job opportunity, great compensation, and loads of professional development opportunities and resources. With passionate and driven leadership behind them, our nurses are able to dedicate themselves to patient safety, clinical excellence, and life-long learning. Our SSU RNs have a broad knowledge base of various disease processes and are able to work across a continuum of care that incorporates acute, intermediate, and critical care over various specialties. Opportunities available in both adult and pediatric tracks. Our collaborative work environment includes advanced practice providers, nurse extenders, unit-based support technicians, and administrative staff.
Join our supplemental staffing team where we believe in providing the highest quality patient-centered care!
Shifts: 12-hour day/night rotating shifts
What Awaits You:
- Achievable and Progressive Clinical Ladder to encourage career growth and development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $15,000 per year
- Dependent Child Tuition - Payment for up to 50% of child's tuition and eligible mandatory academic fees at an accredited, degree-granting institution
- Annual Bonuses - Optional Opportunity for up to $2,000 every year through acknowledgment of your professional nursing contributions AND an extra bonus for completing activities that benefit your health throughout the year!
- Click here to learn more about our benefits!
Who Should Apply:
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required
- RN work experience in pediatrics required
Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.