Registered Nurse, RN - Surgical Unit
Requisition #: 543483
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 11, 2022
The Registered Nurse / RN will work within the Surgical Unit, a 30 bed unit caring for all types of various surgical patients.
The RN / Registered Nurse applicants should demonstrate a strong potential for excellence in clinical care, education, and quality improvement. You will have opportunities for leadership, mentorship, scholarship, and working with a dynamic nursing and leadership staff at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Full Time, 36hrs per week
- Nights, 7p - 7:30a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
A few of our many benefits:
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dependent College Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
- Health/dental/vision/life/supplemental life +long and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching + 403(b) plan (non-benefits eligible employees)
- Commuter transportation benefits
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.