Registration Senior Program Manager
Requisition #: 504386
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, St. Petersburg, FL
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: March 29, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 504386
Location: 501 6th Avenue, South, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
The senior program manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the program(s) in a Functional Unit or Department or Office that have large enterprise-wide programs that contain several interconnected project work streams. The senior program manager will develop and maintain the program environment to support all projects within the program(s). The senior program manager is responsible for the effective co-ordination of the program’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. This will include the co-ordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realization of projected benefits.
The senior program manager is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum in the program(s) and will provide leadership and manage multiple projects related to performance improvement in the program(s) within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost to deliver the specified requirements, which will include, but not be limited to: a) project planning key initiatives that seek to improve quality and reduce the cost of care and maintaining associated timelines and accountabilities of such initiatives; b) serving as the primary point of contact between the program(s) and individual participants to facilitate communication, coordinate activities, or to gather, distribute or provide access to data; c) supporting the program(s) efforts aimed at optimizing documentation and risk adjustment; d) helping to coordinate the program(s) activities between the evidence-based practices core, quality improvement, information technology, and analytic teams; e) assisting with meeting/committee preparation, coordination, and sharing summaries.
The senior program manager will provide project management expertise developing and implementing project plans, teamwork assignments, coordinating work efforts, identifying resource needs and escalating issues appropriately. The senior program manager will identify the people, process, analytics and technology changes needed for the program’s strategy implementation and will coordinate and synchronize the efforts of the assigned entities with project management. This role will work collaboratively with other JHM strategic priorities to inform and integrate the program’s efforts and other relevant initiatives.
A Bachelor's Degree in Business in Health Administration, Project Management or related degree is required; a Master's Degree is preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience managing programs and projects that must include:
o Minimum four (4) years' experience implementing large, complex projects
o Minimum three (3) years' experience working on project(s) involving project life cycle methodologies
o Minimum three (3) years' experience managing project budgets
o Minimum of two (2) years' experience managing large programs with multiple project work streams
o Minimum four (4) years' experience leading project teams.
- Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
- Knowledge of project management, financial analysis, and business/strategic planning is required.
- Knowledge of Managing Successful Programs Methodology, Quality Management, Planning and Administrative theory, and Customer Service Theory is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience related to project management and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- The ability to use and train others on PMIS.
- High level of interpersonal skill, written and oral communication necessary to interface with various levels of management.
- Ability to work independently and meet scheduled timeframes; manage multiple projects simultaneously; and prepare oral and/or written presentations to senior management.
- Ability to compile and coordinate high quality reports, proposals and written work product for customers.
- Must have high level of spreadsheet, database, presentation, and project scheduling and word processing software skills.
- High level of meeting management, computer, teaching and training, organization and time management, High level of leadership/facilitation skills.
- High level of analytical ability necessary to identify and illustrate relationships among activities, recommend courses of action based on making choices among alternative and design recommended.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.