Requisition #: 543024
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 10, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 543024
Location: 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
On-call, weekend work required
- Works under the direct supervision of the Inpatient or Outpatient Manager and/or Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader and the guidance of the Team Coordinator and a licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Works collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the Hospital and Department at the site of care
High school diploma or GED
Six months prior experience in a PT/OT clinical setting preferred.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology, first aide, safety and therapy equipment
- Knowledge of current health care environment.
- Annual completion of required departmental training.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and utilize good time management.
- Ability to take initiative and spontaneously respond to clinic, department and patient needs.
- Ability to motivate and maintain a positive attitude.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to communicate with patients, staff, other departments and vendors.
- Ability to read catalogues and maintain inventory.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard to input and obtain data.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.