(RN) Clinical Program manager - Main Operating Room FT Day
Requisition #: 234327
Location: Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, MD 21044
Category: Nursing Management/Leadership
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: April 15, 2020
The Clinical Program Manager (CPM) is a registered nurse with demonstrated clinical and management skills, who participates in program development and coordinates clinical aspects of care for patients. The CPM is responsible to the nurse manager and coordinates interdisciplinary functions to assure appropriate clinical interventions, and quality improvement activities for the service.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing.
- BSN required. Those hired prior to July 1, 2016 will be grandfathered.
- At least five (5) years experience in direct patient care with current and previous experience in applicable clinical specialty.
- Management experience preferred.
LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse by the State of Maryland.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Nationally recognized certification in nursing administration and/or an appropriate specialty preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.