RN - Emergency Department Nurse Preceptor
Requisition #: 544440
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: June 17, 2022
Join Johns Hopkins Medicine on our Sibley Nursing Team as an ED Nurse Preceptor!!
- Emergency Department Nurse Preceptor (RN orientation- up to two orientees at a time)
- Full-time, 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12 hour night shift 7p-7a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia
- Current CPR, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS Certifications required.
- Must complete SMH Preceptor Course within 3 months of hire.
- Two years ED RN experience preferred
A few things we love about Sibley:
- Onsite parking
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package (rates updated 12/2021)
- Free employee gym
- Tuition Reimbursement and Dependent college tuition reimbursement
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Johns Hopkins Medicine.