RN II - Emergency Department
Requisition #: 399585
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 6, 2022
Work at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in the Level II Trauma Center ED where the Region's only Burn Center is located. 1 year of acute care RN experience required.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred or enrolled in first BSN course within 18 months of hire and BSN completed within 4 years of hire
- Previous RN experience preferred but will consider New Grad with ED clinicals and/or practicum, or ED tech or EMT experience
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.