RN II - Med A
Requisition #: 469224
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 6, 2022
As a nurse on the Johns Hopkins Bayview’s Med A you unit treat patients with a wide variety of chronic conditions, including diabetes, asthma and pneumonia, as well as chronic cardiac, pulmonary and renal conditions. The unit is a perfect learning experience for beginning RNs, as the skills needed to treat such a diverse range of conditions are vital to any patient care setting.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred , BSN to be completed within four years
- Previous RN experience preferred but will consider New Grad
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.