Requisition #: 421563
Location: Potomac Home Health Care and Home Support, Rockville, MD 20847
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
Job Title: RN Nurse Monitor
Looking for a flexible nurse with with 2 years of experience. This pay per visit position that the nurse makes their own schedule. URGENT NEED IN SILVER SPRING, MD and District of Columbia !
To administer complete comprehensive health care assessments to eligible clients in their homes, as ordered on the individualized RN Nurse Monitoring plans of care and to monitor each client's health, condition, and safety while providing quality oversight of provider services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assess eligible individuals and complete the assessment tool.
- To handle and manage an assigned caseload of eligible individuals making timely contacts, and to communicate client information to all parties as required.
- To provide quality oversight of providers in the homes of eligible individuals.
- To monitor clients’ medications when needed.
- To liaise with PCPs, families, supports planners, and County health workers.
- To report to PHS, supports planners, and the County staff any incidents/observances of an unusual nature (such as a Reportable Event situation).
- To load assessment information into a LTSS database within 48 hours of completion of the assessment.
- To submit documentation of timesheets, invoices, and any back-up material by the required timeframe.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management deems appropriate or necessary.
- Licensed by the State of Maryland and in possession of a current license and or DC license
- At least 2 years of experience post licensure
- Current: CPR (American Heart Association); TB Clearance; Physical; Drug test ….
- Skilled in assessments of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Able to work without supervision
- Computer literate
- Must have a motor vehicle
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.