RN - Neuro Critical Care Unit
Requisition #: 332807
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: March 1, 2022
As a Neuroscience Critical Care Unit RN, you will work with a patient population consisting brain injury/brain bleeds, brain tumors, back/spine surgery, CVA, seizures, and spinal cord injuries.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred , BSN to be completed within four years
- Previous RN experience preferred but will consider New Grad
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.