RN - Oncology
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Night Shift
*Open to RNs without oncology experience- we provide a comprehensive orientation to the Oncology RN role!*
Join our Suburban Nursing Team as an Oncology RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System.
What nurses love about Suburban and our Oncology Unit:
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package https://suburban.jhhsbenefits.com/
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach to care with the RN at the forefront
- Supportive Nurse Leadership/Magnet Designation
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Oncology Unit (26 bed)
- Full-time, 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12 hour night shifts (7p- 7:30a)
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- 1+ year current Oncology or Med Surg RN experience
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.