RN - Rapid Response
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Day Shift
You Belong Here. Join our Suburban Nursing Team as an Rapid Response RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System.
The multi-disciplinary Rapid Response Team provides 24 hour coverage and aims to improve patient outcomes by providing early intervention and response to patients whose condition is deteriorating.
What nurses love about Suburban:
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package: Suburban Hospital Benefits
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with the RN at the forefront
- Magnet Designation, Supportive Nurse Leadership
- Tuition Reimbursement/RN Loan Forgiveness
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Rapid Response Team
- Part-time, 24 hours per week, benefitted
- 12-hour day shift 7a-7:30p
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred (enrollment within 6 months)
- 2+ years’ current RN experience in critical care
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.