RN (Registered Nurse) Med/Surg Float Pool
Requisition #: 283185
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 24, 2020
As a Float Pool Med/Surg RN, you will get to enjoy working with a variety of patients on our adult inpatients units. This position is a regular benefitted position.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- Two years of previous Med/Surg nursing experience required
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred , BSN to be completed within four years
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.