RN (Registered Nurse) - Operating Room
Requisition #: 443703
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Dec. 3, 2021
Nurses surveyed by Nurse.org ranked Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center as the second best hospital to work in the state of Maryland.
As an OR Nurse at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (JHBMC) you will scrub and circulate with an exceptional team in our academic medical center.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred , BSN to be completed within four years
- Previous OR experience required
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.