RN, Registered Nurse OR
Requisition #: 197199
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Limited (20 - 29)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Nov. 4, 2019
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (JHBMC) is offering a terrific opportunity for experienced OR RNs to scrub and circulate with an exceptional team in our academic medical center.
- Job Satisfaction: Nurses surveyed by Nurse.org ranked JHBMC as the second best hospital to work in the state of Maryland.
- Work/Life: Minimal on-call, flexible scheduling.
- Tuition Reimbursement: For both employee and dependents.
- Employee-centric: Offers a unique environment that combines the prestige and opportunities of a respected academic medical center with the personality and camaraderie of a community hospital.
- Clinical Leader: First academic medical center in the country to receive Advanced Total Joint Certification.
Responsible for providing professional nursing care according to specified physician orders and in conformance with established nursing techniques, procedures, standards and Medical Center administrative nursing policies in the perioperative area. Previous OR expereince a must. Must be able to scrub and circulate.
24 hours per week
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Associates in Nursing required. BSN preferred or must enroll in first BSN course within 6 months of hire and obtain BSN within 4 years of hire
MD RN license
CPR Required , AHA Healthcare Provider
Possible exposure to communicable diseases and hazardous materials with little likelihood of harm if established health precautions are followed; Works in area that may require contact with aggressive and/or combative patients
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.