RN Regular Per Diem (Surgery)
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Day Shift
RN - Operating Room
Per Diem- Day Shift
The operating room team provides specialized care to patients of all ages and acuity levels. Our multidisciplinary team includes nurses, surgeons, anesthesiologists and others working closely together. Our busiest specialties are ENT, urology and orthopedics, but we also see many cases in general surgery, plastics, GI, neurosurgery, dental and ophthalmology.
The OR includes 10 operating rooms and two special procedure rooms, serving patients of all acuity levels and all ages. Our typical nurse-patient ratio is 1:1 but in larger cases can be 2:1.
Must have prior OR experience
• Baccalaureate degree, in nursing from an accredited School of Nursing, preferred. Applicants with an Associate Degree in nursing will be considered and must obtain BSN within 36 months of hire
• Registered Nurse (RN) Required. Florida State or Compact License required
• A minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
• BLS certification provided by AHA, other certifications as required by home department. All credentials must be maintained with active status.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.