Requisition #: 523204
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 12, 2022
*Qualified candidates are eligible for an $8000 sign on bonus*
Join Johns Hopkins Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital as a Telemetry RN!!
- Telemetry (Advance Clinical Care) RN
- Full Time, 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12- hour rotating shifts; 7a-7p and 7p-7a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of one-year current inpatient experience
- CPR card
A few of our many benefits:
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- RN loan forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
- Health/dental/vision/life/supplemental life +long and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching + 403(b) plan (non-benefits eligible employees)
- Commuter transportation benefits
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law
Johns Hopkins Medicine.