Requisition #: 188261
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 28, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Field Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager, Medicare Advantage. This individual will identify prospective Medicare-eligible members, conduct informational seminars, explain the features and benefits of the available products in the marketplace, enroll prospects into a product that best fits their needs, and provide follow-up services to ensure satisfaction. Has responsibility for developing relationships with insurance brokers to coordinate regional beneficiary education opportunities and ensure an alternate stream for product enrollment.
- Builds and maintains relationships throughout the assigned territory in order to promote Medicare Advantage and other Johns Hopkins HealthCare products.
- Conducts presentations and attends community events to promote Medicare Advantage in assigned territory
- Sells Medicare Advantage products and other Johns Hopkins HealthCare products to potential beneficiaries
- Manages calendar
- Communicates with supervisor, community partners, other sales field representatives, brokers, and administrative team
- Completes required reports
- Participates in scheduled staff meetings
- Ensures compliance
- Uses resources appropriately
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.