SECURITY (GRAND OAKS) NIGHT SHIFT
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Night Shift
The Security Team Member is responsible for providing security services ensuring a safe and secure environment for residents, guests, and team members. A summary of responsibilities includes but not limited to promoting and guarding the community property and assets against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by unauthorized persons while meeting and or exceeding Grand Oaks service standards.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 12:00 midnight - 8:30 AM. Weekend work is required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED desired.
- Two (2) years job related experience preferred.
- Maintain a current federal and state driver’s license such as CDL (commercial driver’s license), chauffeur license and/or applicable license per state regulation with acceptable driving record in accordance with Federal Department of Transportation regulations, state and Grand Oaks policies.