Endoscopy Nurse Educator
Requisition #: 183432
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 27, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
- Endoscopy Senior Clinical Nurse (as part of clinical ladder) requires three years of experience in the specialty area, BSN, committee work ,and leadership ability. Education track.
- Call 410-550-1234for details. Ask for Endoscopy Recruiter.
- Specialty position on the CLINICAL LADDER: The Senior Nurse acts as educator and coordinator in the Endoscopy suite. Internal applicants strongly and primarily considered.
- Knowledge and performance of all endoscopy procedures, charge ability, excellent work ethic, and ability to take call desired.
- External hires for Senior Clinical Nurse must present CLINICAL LADDER evidence by date of hire.
What does all this mean? If you are an experienced GI RN with leadership qualities and the desire to mentor others and continue learning - please join our team as a Senior Nurse.
Our campus is known for growing and developing nursing careers and we have the stories to prove it. We are on the Magnet journey, and you can help!~
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.